Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Brownie Mix, 21-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)

Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free brownie mix is made from deep and intense dark chocolate flavor combined with a wonderfully moist cake texture and is an instant favorite. Containing the finest Ghirardelli cocoa, it is a must for all chocolate lovers. This mix is specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten. This is sold in pack of four 21-ounce bags.

I really love Bob's Red Mill Gluten free products. They have a much better texture than many of the other packaged "mixes". I love that with these brownies I can make them to take with me to share because my family can't tell the difference between these from the regular gluten brownies. I am the only person who is gluten free in my family. philly cream cheese cake recipes

The only downside to these brownies is that they have a very dark chocolate flavor. My kids didn't like them so I added and extra 1/2 to 1 cup of brown sugar to the mix. That made them taste like a traditional brownie. My kids love them now and so do I.

More information at Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Brownie Mix, 21-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment